We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our organisation by. . .
• Reducing wate and recycling
• Making effective use of resources, including water and energy
• Conducting an audit and adopting energy efficient practices
• Sharing our good practice amongst staff, volunteers and service users
• Collaborating with other organisations to help the environment
SME Climate Hub
• As an SME Climate Hub, Impactful Governance has made a commitment to be net-zero by 2030.
• By drastically reducing our carbon emissions and making plans to offset our carbon emissions, we hope to lower our environmental footprint.
What does Net-Zero mean?
• Net-Zero means that you are not putting more carbon into the atmosphere than you are taking out of it.
• CO2 emissions is one of the biggest causes of climate change, by taking this step towards net-zero you ensure that your organisation is not actively contributing to the climate crisis.
How can Net-Zero be achieved?
• You need to account of any possible sources of carbon emissions and create a sustainability plan.
• Impactful Governance has put together a resource you can use called the Eco Office Audit which will guide you as you make these steps.
Eco Office Audit
Eco Office Audit
We have recently launched a FREE Eco Office Audit to help your organisation on its journey towards becoming more environmentally friendly.
1. Initial Environmental Assessment
• This remote online survey will help us figure out your company's environmental strengths and weaknesses.
• To complete the survey, please CLICK HERE.
2. Company Audit
• An on-site company audit will help you figure out what you already have and where eco-friendly alternatives might be a better option.
3. Final Report
• After the audit has finished, you will receive a personalised report containing details on how you can make some sustainable changes in your business.
For more information on how you can get started on your eco-journey:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call: 07305 095630